Congratulations on securing one of the hottest tickets in town! We are looking forward to seeing you at TEDxCSU this Saturday. Below is some information that will be useful for getting the most out of your TED experience.
- The event is from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. in the Lory Student Center Theatre. Doors open at noon. Guests are asked to stay for the entire conference to get the full TED experience.
- Parking is available in the Lory Student Center lot on the corner of Laurel and Meldrum.
- Casual clothing is recommended.
- There will be appetizers available and a cash bar.
- You are encouraged to bring a reusable water bottle for your use throughout the event. We will provide refilling stations.
- Did you get a student ticket? Learn more about what that means here.
- Did you purchase a ticket? Your seat is guaranteed in the Theatre.
The Two Pillars of TED: What is the TEDxCSU Experience?
The first pillar of TED are the talks; these talks come from fascinating speakers who will share their “Idea Worth Spreading.” We hope you find them powerful and we hope they expend your perspectives. The second pillar of TED is the experience outside of the talks. We encourage you to interact with fellow audience members and engage with the talks to make the most of your experience. Intermissions will provide an opportunity for conversation and further opportunities to expand your perspectives. We will provide name tags that will give you the opportunity to identify three of your interests. Start thinking now, what would you like to talk to other people about at the event! What are your three passions?